Before you make it decide what flavor you want. I like strawberry banana yogurt, so this is what I use to make it.
- 1 ready grahmcracker crust
- 1 container of strawberry banana yogurt
- 1 average size container of cool whip
- 1 banana
- a few fresh or frozen strawberries*
* Fresh strawberries look a lot prettier, but can be sour sometimes. Plus strawberries should be kept cold in a fridge but we all know that's not how the stores display them. Frozen strawberries get a little mushy when thawed but the taste is better.
You can leave out the banana or you can make any flavor pie you want. Experiment and have fun with it!
Photo by Hilsborough